PokeVirgoClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What starter?

Go down

Which Did You Choose

What starter? I_vote_lcap100%What starter? I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
What starter? I_vote_lcap0%What starter? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What starter? I_vote_lcap0%What starter? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

What starter? Empty What starter?

Post by JacksonVirgo Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:52 pm

A good starter Pokemon is necessary to beat the gym leaders. I cannot decide for you exactly but I can tell you what will happen if you choose each starter.

Chespin

Chespin is the Grass-type spiny nut Pokemon. At level 16, it will evolve into the Grass-type Quilladin. At level 36, it will evolve into the Grass- and Fighting-type Chesnaught.

This Pokemon chain specializes in Defense from physical attacks. Its second best stat, by a small margin, is the Attack stat. The third best stat by a small margin is the HP stat. It's not the best Pokemon to use for an all-out-defensive strategy, but it's probably the best of all three starters when it comes to taking damage. Chesnaught's other stats are nearly identical to each other, and they're are quite a distance from the best two.
What starter? 2Q==

Fennekin

Fennekin is the Fire-type fox Pokemon. At level 16, it will evolve into the Fire-type Braixen. At level 36, it will evolve into the Fire- and Psychic-type Delphox.

This Pokemon chain specializes in the Special Attack and Speed stats, making it a fast and hard hitting Pokemon. Its Special Defense isn't far behind the top two stats, allowing it to take a few shots while dishing some damage out. Delphox's other three stats are nearly identical to each other, and about 20 points below the best two.
What starter? Z

Froakie

Froakie is the Water-type bubble frog Pokemon. At level 16, it evolves into the Water-type Frogadier. At level 36, it evolves into the Water- and Dark-type Greninja.

This Pokemon chain specializes in Speed, while the second best stat, Special Attack, is about 15 points down. Its third best stat is Attack, but it is about 40 points from the number one spot. Its Defense, Special Defense and HP are the lowest of all five stats, making it the type of Pokemon to hit hard and fast in hopes of taking out the opponent before it can be eliminated itself.
What starter? 2Q==

There are the three legendary birds Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres. If you choose Fennekin you will have Zapdos to capture, If you choose Chespin you will get Articuno and Froakie for Moltres

What starter? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTleiT8yioFxMJceyI-IUOEfXvM3rCbGr4dT-pGbsAWvAOL202a

JacksonVirgo
Admin

https://pokemonvirgoclan.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum